Another gloriously sunny day in London – perfect time to reflect on building one’s legacy.
Whilst I continue to work on Make It Happen , I have been reflecting on my core beliefs and this is what I came up with:-
1. We can all have abundant, peaceful, healthy and happy lives.
2. We are here to make the most of what we have and leave the world a better place than we found it. This includes creating financial abundance for us, living healthy lives and having loving relationships.
3. Everyone has a right to live with dignity and respect.
4. There is no limit to our ingenuity in improving the lives of our fellow human beings – we just need the will and desire to do so.
5. Ultimately we all want to live peaceful lives of contribution and making a difference to others in our own small or big way.
6. We are here for a short time on the earth and it is up to each one of us to create a lasting legacy for those who will follow us.
7. Though we may face challenging and at times seemingly impossible odds, we will ultimately prevail and the world will be a better, more just and safer place!
My writing and my work is focussed on putting the above beliefs into practice and bringing my message and ideas to many more people.
So what are YOUR 7 beliefs to build your life and your legacy?