Thank you for wanting to write a guest post for Make It Happen.
Here are my guidelines:-
1. Write a post with highly useful content. Always ask: ‘How can the reader benefit from this?’
2. It has to be fresh content that makes its first appearance on Make It Happen.
3. Length: Between 1,000 and 5,000 words
4. Add a credit at the beginning and end of the post i.e. information about you as the author. Take a look on my blog to see how we do it.
5. Presentation: Write a draft on your blog. Then copy/past the html and attach it to an email as a txt attachment.
6. Attach a few suggested images. Flickr images should have Creative Commons License, with the credits mentioned. You can also add links to suggested Royalty Free images.
7. Image format: I am open to both portrait and landscape images. Sizes should be 300 x 400 or around that scale.
8. Check out the formatting on the blog. Headings are in bold, same size text.
9. Make sure the post is scannable, i.e. use bold sentences here and there and use lists.
10. Please edit and proofread your post carefully.
If you’re not sure about something, please contact me via the contact page.
Love and best wishes